Closed November 27-29 for
Advising and Counseling Center
You must complete these steps before registering for classes:
- Apply for admission to SJC
- Take the Accuplacer placement assessment
- Meet with an advisor in the Advising & Counseling Center to develop a degree plan
- Register for New Student Orientation after you meet with an advisor
- Attend New Student Orientation
New Online Students
Go to www.sanjuancollege.edu/onlineadvising for instructions on how to become a San Juan College online student.
If you have not completed 24 credit hours at San Juan College, you are required to see your advisor each semester before you can register for the next semester. All students are encouraged to make an appointment to see their advisors now to discuss their academic plans.
Before making an appointment, we ask you to review the Student Rights & Responsibilities. The responsibility for making decisions about educational and career goals is ultimately up to the student. We are here to assist you in any way we can and adhere to strict confidentiality policies.
Scheduled appointments are recommended.
Our services are provided at no additional cost to you.
- Academic Advising
- Career Lab
- Transfer Advisement for students transferring from SJC to a four-year institution
- Personal Counseling
- Disability Services
For more information on our services...