Three Easy Registration Options
- Register by phone for Community Learning Classes noncredit personal enrichment classes (not including Kids Kollege classes)
Call the Community Learning Center at (505) 566-3214
Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
You will need:
- the Course ID#
- your credit card number
- the student’s social security number (if a new student)
- Come to the Community Learning Center in room 1911 in the West Central Classroom Complex and fill out the registration form: Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
San Juan College East and San Juan College West will take registrations for Community Learning Center courses. Call for office times. San Juan College East 334-3831 ext. 200 or San Juan College West 598-5897.
- Login to WebAdvisor
UserID: first initial first name, first initial middle name, last name, and last 2 digits of your Social Security Number. The Community Learning Center can help you find your UserID during business hours, please call us at 566-3214 or you may call the San Juan College Help Desk at 566-3266 24/7.
Password: sjcp + last four of student id (For example: if your student ID is 0000123, your default password will be sjcp0123) You can find your ID number on your ID card or you may call the Community Learning Center during business hours at 566-3214. The Community Learning Center can also reset your password for you so that you can register.
- Click on the Continuing Education icon
- Under the Registration Category, Click on Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes
- Enter the course code number in the second box
Example: CBUCA space 020 space C1.
The course code number is found in bold at the end
of each class description in the Continuum.
It must be entered exactly as in the example.
- Click on the Submit button
- Check the box next to the course and click Submit
- Additional Registration information is optional, click Submit
- Pay for classes with a credit card
For Encore classes, please register on campus or by phone at 505-566-3214.
Course Fees, Cancellations, Refunds and Early Registration
- Course fees must be paid at the time of registration.
- We accept cash, checks (made payable to San Juan College), money orders, purchase orders and Visa, Mastercard or Discover.
- Course fees do not include the cost of books or supplies unless noted in the class description.
- If a course is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, fees will be fully refunded. It is not necessary for the student to request a refund for cancelled classes.
- To receive a refund on classes lasting less than one week, you must withdraw from the class 72 hours before that class begins.
- To receive a refund on classes lasting more than one week, you must withdraw from the class no later than one day prior to the second meeting.
- If you withdraw online, you must call 566-3803 for a refund.
Classes have a cap on enrollment and all classes are filled on a first-come, first served basis. So please register early! No registrations will be taken at class unless stated in the class description in the Continuum.