- This event has passed.
2018 CyberCon Conference Business & Industry Day
February 21, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
The conference kicks off with opening keynote speaker Richard Hammer on “Hardening Your Identity.” Hammer is a research and development scientist at Los Alamos National Laboratory and a senior cyber security engineer.
Keynote Lunch speaker is Matthew Henderson, Intelligence Analyst, FBI Albuquerque Field Office.
Speakers and Presentation include:
- Cyber Threats Pinging New Mexico by Mathew Henderson, FBI Intelligence
- Hardening Your Identity by Richard Hammer, Los Alamos Laboratories
- Creating the Next Generation of Cyber Professionals by Sheri Rawlings
- You’ve Been Breached! What’s Your Plan? by Daniel Ziesmer
- How to Develop a Cyber Risk Management Strategy by Jeff Huges
- Cybersecurity in the Workplace- IT’s Everyone’s Business by Mark Fidel
- Organizational Resilience: Cybersecurity Risk Management by Lewis Campbell
- Cyber THrea Intelligence Awareness, Electric Utilities by Linda Jacobson-Quin