August 20 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
TECH Dayz is an event for SJC students to help them achieve success in learning and completion by giving them tools and information they need to better use the tech resources at SJC.
Our staff will be available to assist students with and answer questions about:
- Accounting based issues
- Login problems/ Reset passwords
- How to use and navigate Canvas
- How to use and navigate the Student Portal
- How to make payments
- How to request accommodations & resources from disability services
- How to use Self Service
- How to find and fill out Financial Aid Information
- Cyber security information
- Information on how to resolve technology questions in the future
- And any other San Juan College technology related issues/ questions
*PLEASE NOTE: This event is ONLY FOR SAN JUAN COLLEGE RELATED TECHNOLOGY QUESTIONS and we do not service personal devices unless there is a San Juan College related issue such as connecting to wireless on campus, downloading Microsoft Office, getting to our websites, etc.