The indoor track is located on the upper level of the gymnasium. This olympic quality surface is ideal for walkers and runners alike. (Nine laps equal one mile) Adults and children 10 years of age and older can use the indoor track during regular Health and Human Performance Center hours. Children under the age of 10 are welcome, but adult supervision is required
The HHPC is now allowing strollers to be used on the indoor running/walking track during designated times.
|Monday - Friday
||9:30 AM - 11:30 AM & 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
||6:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- Parent/s must have a current membership with the HHPC and sign a liability form for all children/minors regardless of age.
- Child must stay in the stroller at all times. This is for the safety of your child as well as other runners on the track.
- Parents must remain with the child in the stroller at all times.
- Stroller must be clean, please no mud on the tires. It is extremely difficult to clean the mud off the track.
- Strollers must remain in one lane. Please do not take up two lanes, this makes it very difficult for other runners to pass.
- For your convenience please use the elevator to get to the track. Please do not drag strollers up the stairs.