Judith Palier, Dr. — Professor of Political Science
- 1992 B.A., Political Science, University of Colorado - Denver
- 1995 M.A., Political Science, University of New Mexico
- 2000 Ph.D., Political Science, University of New Mexico
- Specializations: Political Theory, Comparative Politics (Latin America)
I started out as a child in Chicago, Illinois, and I've been moving south and west ever since. My family moved to the St. Louis area when I was about eleven. As a young adult I moved to the Colorado Rockies, just west of Denver. After spending fifteen years in the Denver area, I moved to Albuquerque for graduate school in 1992. I came to San Juan College in 1999.
My main interest is travel, especially to other countries. So far I've been to Guatemala, Nicaragua, Mexico (many times), Cuba, England, Spain and Morocco.
- HMSV-298 HNRS:nonviolence:theory
- PHIL-298 HNRS: Nonviolence: Theory
- POLS-110 Intro to Political Science
Assistant Professor for Human Services
Allan D. Nass
Judith Palier, Dr.
Professor of Political Science
Terry Swan, Dr.
Associate Professor of Sociology
For more information, please call Dr. Terry Swan at 505-566-3546.
Or send an email to email@example.com.