Date Posted: July 6, 2015
Position / Title: Work Study Position (1)
Department: Student Activities
Job Description: Duties and responsibilities include:
Under the supervision of the Student Activities Administrative Assistant and the the Director of Student Activities, applicants for this position must be able to answer the telephone, take messages, make photocopies, perform filing and file maintenance, perform office reception duties, fax documents, and assist in providing information and forms regarding SJC Clubs and Organizations. The postion requires the ability to assist in facility requests and posting of events, and in varifying that work rooms and conference rooms are clean, orderly, and ready for use. The successful applicant will assist that Administrative Assistant with general office and clerical duties and;
- Must be computer literate with knowledge of MS Word, Excel, SJC Portal, and college e-mail systems.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills and be a dependable and responsible individual.
- Must be able to take direction and learn in a positive manner.
- Must be able to work well with others.
- Must adhere to cofidentiality policies as established by FERPA.
Hours: Up to 20 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm. Must be available to work during lunch period. Will work around class schedule.
Contact: Lisa Zenno
Requirements: Must be enrolled in, and remain enrolled in, at least six credits for the semester(s) in which a work-study position is awarded, and meet all finanical aid eligibility requirements.