Bilingual Construction Safety Director
E&K of Phoenix, Inc.
Just drive around town and you will see our work in some of Phoenix’s largest projects, including Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport Rental Car Center, Hyatt Gainey Ranch Resort, and North Baptist Church. Did you notice the Drywall and Acoustical Products… that’s us! Since 1956 we have been teaming with some of the largest general contractors in the area to provide interior and exterior finish services.
At E&K our employees are our most important asset. We are committed to attaining high work standards and performing all activities of our business in a safe manner to protect our employees, other workers, and the general public from injury.
As the Safety Director, you would be responsible for managing, implementing, and enforcing our Company’s high level safety standards. To be successful in the position, we are looking for an individual with the following:
• Experience 1-5 years in construction.
• College Graduates with Safety Management or Occupational Safety degrees are encouraged to apply.
• Safety Focus. Performing worksite inspections, accident investigations, and promoting our Safety program all require a focus on making Safety a #1 priority.
• Safety Certification. Ability to obtain OSHA 500 certification within one year of employment.
• Strive for Excellence. This is a fast-paced environment that demands strong leadership and a high quality of work.
• Communication. Whether you are facilitating safety training to a large group or providing one-on-one feedback to employees on the jobsite, strong verbal and written communication skills are important.
• Organization. With multiple projects and responsibilities at all times, this position requires strong organization and time management skills.
• Computer Skills. Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Bilingual (English / Spanish).
E&K of Phoenix is a Great Place to Work
Our employees love the small yet strong team atmosphere at E&K of Phoenix. Because we value our employees we strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, 401k, voluntary benefits, disability, life insurance, paid vacation & sick time, and EAP.
We Value Diversity
E&K is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, E-Verify, and Drug-Free Employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Visit our website at www.e-kco.com for more information on our company!
Send resumes to email@example.com.
No recruiters please.