OFFICE ASSISTANT / PARALEGAL
|Closing Date: 9/14/15
||Administrative Assistant to the President
Company Name: Four Corners Community Bank
Approx. hrs. / week 40
Days of week Monday-Friday
Salary Range DOE
Position Description and Qualifications:
• Manages the office area of the CEO, serving as administrator, secretary and receptionist.
• Composes and directs written communication to various people, both outside and within the financial institution.
• Processes letters of technical and confidential nature.
• Responsible for the physical flow of paperwork within the department, including filing, handling and dispersing incoming and outgoing mail, updating records, and compiling reports.
• Obtains and compiles reports and information for board of directors meetings and all official meetings as needed.
• Takes minutes at board of directors meetings and all official meetings as needed. Acts as official custodian of minutes.
• Arranges appointments and meetings as requested by persons within and outside the financial institution.
• Screens telephone calls and visitors.
• Maintains bank policies.
• Maintains stock and distribution records. Assists in the preparation of shareholder meetings.
• Performs regular secretarial duties, as needed, including providing telephone support, screening visitors and arranging and scheduling meetings and appointments.
• Protects the confidentiality of all financial data relating to financial institution operations and customers.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Two years secretarial experience.
• Excellent word processing and communication skills. Education/knowledge in technical writing skills, grammar and English.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
• Knowledge of general banking policies and procedures desired but not required
• Close attention to detail and good organizational skills.
• Proper security clearance to handle sensitive documents or other communications.
How to Apply:
Apply at the main office of Four Corners Community Bank at 500 W. Main St. or online at www.thebankforme.com
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org