ENGR, Control, IPOP, SEMT, INWT
Student Alert. Please be advised that the jobs on this web page have not been researched and you must use your own discretion when going for an interview or when accepting a job.
We encourage all of our Engineering, IPOP, Instrumentation, SEMT and Industrial Water Treatment students and graduates to keep a current resume on file for positions as they become available.
SOS Staffing - Farmington, NM
Hours: Monday Through Friday 7:00am to 5:00pm
Job Description and Desired Qualifications::
Oversees diverse environmental projects and lab services, supervises technical and field staff, and serves as the company's chief engineer. Is the single, most knowledgeable expert on environmental assessments, solutions, and regulatory requirements. Regularly interfaces with clients to maintain and expand existing business.
• Manages client relationships effectively.
• Oversees laboratory services to ensure superior quality and profitable performance.
• Ensures that all necessary environmental permits for related construction projects are obtained and necessary plans developed and implemented.
• Responds to technical/regulatory inquiries from State, local and Federal agencies, as well as public and private organizations or individuals.
• Works with other departments to prepare proposals and bids.
• Plans, budgets, executes effectiveness of programs and projects.
• Conducts technical reviews and makes recommendations on environmental site assessments, wetland delineations, groundwater and soil investigations, risk assessments, hydrogeologic studies, remediation system design, industrial hygiene services, underground storage tank assessments, and remediation assessments.
• Evaluates and determines remedial strategies or monitoring plans, prepares reports, and presents recommendations to clients.
• Leads and mentors a team of environmental specialists and field personnel to ensure superior quality and profitable performance.
• Bachelor's Degree: civil, chemical, environmental or petroleum
• Master's Degree: civil, chemical, environmental or petroleum
• 10+ years experience
Please submit resume to SOS Employment Group firstname.lastname@example.org I
Emissions Testing Engineer I
EMIT Technologies Inc.
Salary Range: Negotiable/DOE
Position Description and Qualifications
Emissions Testing Technician is responsible for completing emissions stack testing utilizing mobile labs containing FTIR and portable analyzers, providing accurate documentation for EPA emissions reporting and performing vehicle and instrumentation maintenance. Provide excellent customer service in the field.
• Perform emissions testing utilizing FTIR and portable instruments
• Process and analyze emissions testing data
• Develop client deliverable emissions reports
• Perform maintenance on labs, generators, and computers
• Prepare mobile labs for extended test periods
• Calibrate instrumentation according to EPA, State, and manufacturer’s recommendations/requirements
• Maintain a clean and professional work environment
• Handle various projects and duties, as assigned, to meet business needs
• Willing to understand and read EPA and State testing methods, requirements, and processes
• Possess exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
• Willing to travel extensively for extended periods of time (at least 80%)
• Must be flexible on work hours and shifts
• Proficient in computer use including Word, Outlook, Excel, and demonstrate the ability to learn new software packages
• Demonstrate mechanical aptitude
• Ambition to learn new processes and suggest process improvements
• Successful candidate will understand the importance of safety, and place it in the highest regard
• Flexible and proactive problem solver adept to achieving results in a team-oriented and collaborative environment, but also to function effectively independently
• Maintain a professional appearance and attitude
• Develop a working understanding of the natural gas industry and our customers
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an ABET accredited school in Engineering with an emphasis in Chemical, Mechanical, or Environmental Engineering background preferred
• 0-2 years of technical experience with previous emissions experience preferred
• Must have a valid driver’s license, and show driving record
To apply: Submit resume on our website: http://careers.emittechnologies.com
Closing Date: December 31, 2013