Durango & Silverton RR
HOURS / WEEK: 30 - 40
DAYS OF WEEK: Alternates Mon-Fri , Wed-Tue
SALARY RANGE: $14 - $15 / hour
POSITION DESCRIPTION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Metal fabrication, welding on rail cars and components.
• Inspect and perform daily and annual maintenance and repairs on rail cars.
• Keep accurate records of all work done during annuals and daily repairs.
• Work late shifts and weekend shifts, outside in all types of weather.
• Work shifts change seasonally depending on train schedules
• Must be 18 years or older
• Experience with all types of welding, brazing, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to design and fabricate with metal
• Mechanical skills and experience with shop tools: hand tools,
air-operated jacks and impact wrenches, acetylene torch, grinders
and other power tools.
• Ability to bend, kneel and crawl under coaches.
• Successful completion of the Industrial Physical Capability
Education Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent
HOW TO APPLY
Applications are available in the Train Depot, 479 Main or online at
www.durangotrain.com under about us/employment.
Return completed apps to the ticket office or email email@example.com