SALES Clerks and Cashiers
Student Alert. Please be advised that the jobs on this web page have not been researched and you must use your own discretion when going for an interview or when accepting a job.
We encourage students and graduates to keep a current resume in order to apply for available positions.
WAL ART GALLERY AND FRAMING Closing Date: April 30, 2014
Position Title: Part-time Retail Sales and Office Assistant
Hours / Week: 25-34
Days of week: Monday - Saturday
Salary Range: DOE
Position Description and Desired Qualifications
Office Work and Retail Sales
Must have some computer experience, have the ability to meet deadlines, good phone skills, multi-tasking, and ability to work well with others. Retail experience helpful, great people skills. Must be organized and be maticulous to details. Self Motivated, Prompt, reliable, and honest.
How to Apply:
Contact via email at email@example.com. We will then contact the applicant for an interview.
AT&T Retail Virtual Career Information Session - April 30
What: We will be holding a Virtual Career Information Session in which you'll be able to learn more about AT&T Retail Careers, benefits, career growth, and the application process.
Where: this is a virtual/online event. You will need a phone and/or computer to connect. We highly recomment you connect via computer and phone to fully experience the presentation. You will receive the connection instructions once you RSVP.
When: Wednesday, April 30 at 12:00 noon
Action: Please RSVP for the Info Session at http://attretailvoh.eventbrite.com
Questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org
AT&T Closing Date: Until Filled
Position Title: Sales Support Representative (SSR)
Retail Sales Consultant (RSC)
Retail Sales Consultant Part-Time
Days of week: Varies
Salary Range: Varies
Position Description and Desired Qualifications
Our retail opportunities are among the best, offering you great pay, strong benefits, advancement potential and a work environment full of fast-paced fun.
Opportunity, Security – and Great People
Find out what it’s like to work in an industry that’s not about to slow down- with a company that has a legacy of successful innovation.
- Add a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, work/life resources and discounts on AT&T products and services
- Round out your experience with training on the latest technologies and devices – today, tomorrow and for as long as you work with us
- As you learn and succeed, you’ll be eligible for new opportunities and financial rewards
- And every day, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment with customers and colleagues that appreciate your energy and assistance
RETAIL SALES CONSULTANT (RSC)
COMPENSATION: Retail Sales Consultants are paid a competitive hourly rate and can earn additional monthly commission dollars by meeting and/or exceeding sales objectives! Our current full-time Retail Sales Consultants earn an average of $47,175.00 in total compensation in the first year when successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals. Our top sellers earn an average of $55,521 per year.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Develop and attain customer experience and sales objectives for store. Sell all products and services offered by the Company. Meet all sales objectives. Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and warranties, pulling products from inventory, accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders. Maintain strong knowledge of all products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions and service features. Maintain knowledge of competitive offers and provide critical market feedback to the Store Manager regarding local competition and product/service needs. Handle service inquiries from customers. Provide efficient, courteous customer service and assist in all aspects of product offerings and services. Ensure an extraordinary customer experience. Position may be commissioned and quota based.
GENERAL DUTIES. The essential functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
- Possess a competitive spirit and desire to meet and exceed sales goals
- Stay up-to-date on the latest data/entertainment technology and devices,
(such as Wi-Fi, data devices, TV entertainment tools)
- Understand customers' needs and help them discover how our products meet those needs
- Multi-task in a fast paced team environment
- Educate and engage customers through product demonstrations
- Interact with customers and provide prompt and courteous customer service to all customers
The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to complete all paperwork completely, accurately, in a timely manner
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Ability to work in other locations as the needs of the business dictate may be required.
- Complete all aspects of opening and closing the store in accordance with written procedures.
- Submit all transaction journals on a daily basis.
- Assists with inventory maintenance
- May be required to wear a uniform
- 1-3 years retail/customer facing/sales experience preferred.
RETAIL SALES CONSULTANT (RSS)
COMPENSATION: Competitive base pay.
Function in multiple roles that support the performance of the store’s retail experience. Responsible for ensuring an extraordinary customer experience by facilitating the coordination of customers being welcomed in, prioritizing transactions and advising of any wait time. Own the store’s service customer experience! Responsible for troubleshooting effectively and then resolving and/or following up on customer issues, ensuring our customers needs are addressed promptly, and communicating with the management team effectively.
Ensure positive experience for our internal/external customers by maintaining the integrity of store operating procedures including but not limited to: Inventory management, cash management, point of sale paperwork/recordkeeping, assists in the adherence to store merchandising standards, and the safety and security requirements in the store. Operate various internal tools and systems, terminal consoles and peripheral devices, and maintain time sensitive daily, weekly, and monthly records with a high degree of detail and accuracy. Act as the operational liaison between agents, vendors, customers and various AT&T departments.
May sell all products and services offered by the company. Answer inbound calls and assist sales representatives and customers by performing quick hit sales transactions. Perform other duties as assigned by management.
GENERAL DUTIES: The functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTION WHICH ARE NORMALLY REQUIRED:
Customer Experience and Sales
- Deliver AT&T’s “Our Retail Promise”
- Welcome customers to our store, coordinate check-in process and customer flow
- Function as a customer experience advocate
- Assist with sales when needed
- Work in a team environment to meet and exceed assigned goals
Store Operations (*may or may not not be required in all locations)
- Inventory management – including counts, ordering, maintaining, receiving, returning, tracking and securing equipment and supplies
- Perform operational tasks to maintain audit-ready status in store at all times
- Prepare bank deposits
- Balance cash drawer
- Process and prepare paperwork for recordkeeping and report generation
- Assist with store merchandising
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Perform the following with reasonable accommodation:
- Work flexible hours (including evenings, weekends and holidays)
- Stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Work in other locations as the needs of the business dictate what may be required
- May be required to wear a uniform or company apparel as designated by management
- Associate Degree
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Telecommunications industry knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of computer systems/software and computerized billing
- Strong customer service skills
- Thorough research skills
Provisions listed in these job descriptions may be changed or modified by AT&T Mobility without prior notice at any time, at the Company’s sole discretion.