Company Name: Reynolds American Approx. hrs. / week 40+ Days of week M-F Salary RangeCompetitive
Retail Sales Consultant (RSC)
AT&T: So Much More of What You Work For
Looking for an opportunity where you can put your energy and enthusiasm to work to create unlimited earning potential?
Of course you are. How about a chance to learn, grow and advance with the number one wireless company in America?
Even better. We’re AT&T, and the only thing we enjoy more than pioneering and selling the latest devices is helping people make the most of them. Our retail opportunities are among the best, offering you great pay, strong benefits, advancement potential and a work environment full of fast-paced fun.
Opportunity, Security – and Great People
Find out what it’s like to work in an industry that’s not about to slow down- with a company that has a legacy of successful innovation.
Start with the paycheck: Base plus commission. Our current full-time Retail Sales Consultants earn an average of $47,175.00 in total compensation in the first year when successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals. Our top sellers earn an average of $55,521 per year.
Add a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, work/life resources and discounts on AT&T products and services
Round out your experience with training on the latest technologies and devices – today, tomorrow and for as long as you work with us
As you learn and succeed, you’ll be eligible for new opportunities and financial rewards
And every day, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment with customers and colleagues that appreciate your energy and assistance
Develop and attain customer experience and sales objectives for store. Sell all products and services offered by the Company. Meet all sales objectives. Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and warranties, pulling products from inventory, accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders. Maintain strong knowledge of all products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions and service features. Maintain knowledge of competitive offers and provide critical market feedback to the Store Manager regarding local competition and product/service needs. Handle service inquiries from customers. Provide efficient, courteous customer service and assist in all aspects of product offerings and services. Ensure an extraordinary customer experience. Position may be commissioned and quota based.
The essential functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH ARE NORMALLY REQUIRED:
Possess a competitive spirit and desire to meet and exceed sales goals
Stay up-to-date on the latest data/entertainment technology and devices, such as Wi-Fi, data devices, TV entertainment tools
Understand customers' needs and help them discover how our products meet those needs
Multi-task in a fast paced team environment
Educate and engage customers through product demonstrations
Interact with customers and provide prompt and courteous customer service to all customers
The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without
Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
Ability to stand for long periods of time
Ability to complete all paperwork completely, accurately, in a timely manner
Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
Ability to work in other locations as the needs of the business dictate may be required.
Complete all aspects of opening and closing the store in accordance with written procedures.
Submit all transaction journals on a daily basis.
Assists with inventory maintenance
May be required to wear a uniform
1-3 years retail/customer facing/sales experience preferred.
Retail Sales Consultants are paid a competitive hourly rate and can earn additional monthly commission dollars by meeting and/or exceeding sales objectives!
Provisions listed in these job descriptions may be changed or modified by AT&T Mobility without prior notice at any time, at the Company’s sole discretion.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed
Company Name: Sysco
Approx. hrs. / week 40+
Days of week 5
Salary Range $44,200
Position Description and Qualifications
This is an outside sales position responsible for promoting the company’s products and services and for building relationships with new and existing accounts. The main focus is to help Sysco customers succeed while achieving sales and profit goals established by the company.
This position often requires working non-traditional hours (evening, weekends and holidays) in order to successfully meet customers’ needs.
An individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty listed below. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Skills and Knowledge
• Develop new business, penetrate existing accounts, and minimize lost business to achieve profitable sales growth and special objectives within assigned territory.
• Seek and qualify prospects in accordance with Company account stratification goals.
• Research customer business needs and develop a mix of products and service to meet needs.
• Evaluate market trends and recommend products to customers, based on business needs and goals.
• Be informed of market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales; share information with customers as part of value-added services provided.
Essential Duties: (essential functions are in bold)
• Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, and product uses. Provide product information and practical training to customer personnel.
• Drive personal vehicle to customer accounts, conventions, company meetings, etc.
• Communicate and collect accounts receivable as necessary, working with the credit department and client; collect all balances due based on approved credit terms.
• Lift/carry laptop and sales materials weighing up to 40 lbs., to and from office, home, car, and customer locations.
• Manage deliveries to the routing schedule published by the transportation department; troubleshoot any problems that occur during the order process (for example, out of stock items, special order items, low inventory, etc.).
• Participate in company functions, promotions, customer visits, and customer events. Attend and participate in general sales and district meetings.
• Participate in ongoing training sessions.
• Assist with the training of new employees as requested.
• Review and analyze daily and weekly reports such as special order requests, customer bid files, and sales/gross profit margin data.
• Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, maintaining sales records, processing credits and pick-up requests, preparing sales quotes and menu suggestions, and filing reports.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or 5 YRS Foodservice sales experience
• 6 months of sales, and/or chef/restaurant management experience, and/or related (Business, Sales, Marketing, Hospitality; or Culinary Arts) degree
• Basic pc skills and proficiency with MS Outlook
• Reside or willing to relocate to the geographical vicinity of territory
• Valid driver's license with a “clean” driving record (including: no single DUI in the last 3 years and no multiple DUIs within the last 7 years)
• Current automobile insurance with the following limits of liability: Bodily injury - $100,000 each person and $300,000 each accident; property damage - $100,000
• Ability to pass pre-employment testing (Drug Screen, Background Check)
• Ability to read, write, speak English
• Must sign Sysco Protective Covenants Agreement
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Hospitality; or Culinary Arts
• 1 year of outside foodservice sales experience
• Previous Sysco experience
• Restaurant management / chef experience