Central Consolidated School District Vacancies Closing Date: OPEN
Administration (3) Kitchen (5)
Athletics/Activities (5) Maintenance/Custodial (5)
Elementary School Teaching (23) Middle School Teaching (6)
Exceptional Programs (8) Non-Certified (13)
High School Teaching (13) Transportation (11)
Apply Online: www.applitrack.com/ccsdnm/onlineapp/
High School SPED Teacher Closing Date: 8/28/2014
Shiprock Assoicated Schools Inc. Company Name:
Approx. hrs. / week 40
Days of week 5
Salary Range Negotiable
Position Description and Qualifications
1. Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university or related field.
2. Valid State of New Mexico Teacher Licensure with Special Education Certification.
3. Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) endorsement preferred.
4. Must know PL 105- IDEA Regulations.
5. Working knowledge of documentation necessary for Special Education requirements.
6. Must be highly qualified accordance with Federal No Child Left Behind Law and regulations.
7. Comprehensive knowledge of State Academic Standards required.
8. Must have or obtain First Aid/CPR certification.
9. Bilingual (Dine’/English) preferred.
10. Valid driver’s license.
How to Apply
To apply, submit the following:
1. Employment Application (available at the HR Office or online www.sasischools.net).
2. Resume, letter of interest, and 3 letters of recommendation.
3. Copy of transcripts from accredited college/university.
4. Copies of Degrees/New Mexico Licensure where applicable.
5. Candidate must successfully pass a Federal, State, and Navajo Nation background check, if selected, at own expense.