Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Be a high school graduate or have a GED.
- Have a college cumulative GPA of 2.75 or better. College GPA is based on the last 24 academic credits (course numbers 110 and above). Most successful candidates have a GPA of 3.00 or better.
- Have taken the ACT Exam and have the scores sent directly to San Juan College Office of Admissions. ACT Information
- Completed 12 total hours of documented dental hygiene observation time in three different dental offices. Observation Hours Form
- Submit a completed application by the first week in April.
- Have completed all prerequisite courses. Prerequisites must be current within the last five years and must be completed with a minimum “C” grade.
- Students are strongly encouraged to complete all general education courses before application to the program. General education courses must be completed with a minimum “C” grade.
- Successful candidates typically have a GPA of 3.00 or higher for all prerequisite and general education courses at the time of application.
- Apply to and be accepted by San Juan College. www.sanjuancollege.edu/pages/3535.asp
How to Apply
For more information, please call Dental Hygiene at (505) 566-3642.
Or send us an email at email@example.com.