Apply to San Juan College
If you have never attended SJC or applied to SJC you need to fill out our application. The Online Application is FREE!
Not sure if you've applied before? Call the Admissions & Records Office at (505) 566-3479
Search and Register for Classes
- You can search for classes via WebAdvisor under the "Students" Link
- You can register via WebAdvisor through the MySJC Portal
- You will need to know your Username and Password to login. Your Username and Password are:
For Student Accounts your username is first initial + middle initial + last name (first 12 characters only) + last two digits of your Social Security number; and your password is "sjcp" + the last 4 digits of your Social Security number.
Example: The account for student John A. Smith, 123-45-6789, would look like this:
Pay for Classes
Find out about Payment Options
Full payment means either 100% paid, enrolled in NelNet (e-Cashier) our automatic payment plan, or have a financial aid award in accepted status.
- If you have username and password issues or issues logging in; contact our Help Desk at 505-566-3266 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Need a form? The Records office Forms page has all you need
Book List and Prices
List of Books and Prices (Prices and titles are subject to change)
View the official Academic Calendar