Registering for VTDLP Classes
STEP 1: Apply to San Juan College
- Click on the yellow button labeled "New Students Apply Here" located to the left of the screen and follow the directions provided
Please Note: All applicants must meet San Juan College’s academic eligibility requirements to be considered a regular status student. For a listing of the specific requirements, please refer to the Academic Eligibility information as posted in the current Academic Catalog.
STEP 2: Complete Your Online Orientation
STEP 3: Submit Your Performance Standards Acknowledgement form
- Click here to print form
- Carefully read the entire form
- Sign the form in front of a notary public. Note that if the notary uses an inked stamp, rather than a raised seal, you may submit the form via fax or email. However, if the notary uses a raised or embossed seal, the original form must be mailed to the program office. If you are unsure of how to locate a notary public, we suggest you contact your local bank.
- Submit the form to Sherry Hair prior to scheduling a telephone advisement appointment. Note that you will not be cleared to register for VETT courses until this form is properly submitted and received.
STEP 4: Schedule an Advisement Appointment
STEP 5: Submit Transcripts
STEP 6: Activate Your San Juan College Email Account
- Approximately one week after making application to San Juan College, you will need to activate your offical San Juan College student email account.
- Visit the Student Email page for information on accessing your student email account.
- If you will not be checking your mail on a regular basis, we strongly suggest you follow the directions to have it forwarded to your personal e-mail account.
- If you have questions, contact the Help Desk at 505-566-3266 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
STEP 7: To Preview A Class
STEP 8: Ordering Textbooks
STEP 9: Contact Us with Questions
Sherry Hair, Program Coordinator
For more information, please call Sherry Hair, Program Advisor at (888) 313-3838.
Or send us an email at email@example.com.