ESA Tender in Operations Support is needed.
The following Internal/External vacancy will be posted on the Company website for a minimum of 7 days. Interested employees are encouraged to apply online through the “Benefits, Careers & Development” link on the Sourse homepage, or through the “Careers tab” at www.urscorp.com. See below for more detailed instructions.
How to apply if you are a Federal Services employee:
• Go to The Sourse site: https://thesourse.urs.com.
• From the homepage, under the “Benefits, Careers & Development” tab click “Careers”. Then click on “URS Openings or Internal Career Center” tab.
• If you originally created an external profile when hired, you will need to create an internal profile using the link provided to be considered for future positions.
How to apply if you use the Virtual Office to access the Virtual Edge Internal Career Center:
• Access the Virtual Edge Career Center from Virtual Office.
• From the Virtual Office homepage, go to Employee Self Service in the left navigation.
• Under the Virtual Edge Career Center, select “login/search” to: Search all URS open positions; create your candidate profile and apply for positions across URS
Position Personal Protective Equipment Technician
Department Operations Support
FS Grade SCA
E&C Grade Non-Exempt
Requisition # FS78844
Desired Start Date June 1, 2013
Human Resources, Ordnance & Management Solutions
Global Security Group, URS
4 Jetway Ct.
Pueblo, CO 81001
Desk Phone: 719-948-0531 * Please note the new number
For more information contact Career Center in room 1715.