Health and Human Performance Center (HHPC)
San Juan College students, faculty, staff, and community are all invited to take advantage of the San Juan College Health and Human Performance Center (HHPC). The 130,000 square foot facility opened in December 2000 and includes a Fitness Conditioning Center (FCC), 6,000 square foot climbing tower, indoor elevated track, a 3-court gymnasium, dance studio, group exercise studio, assessment lab, wellness resource center, outdoor equipment rental center and snack bar.
The HHPC will be closed on Monday May 27th for the Memorial Day weekend. Enjoy the holiday!
Annual CLASH OF THE TITANS is coming! Saturday, June 8th. Click HERE for details.
The mission of the Health and Human Performance Center is to provide opportunities to the community to help improve it's health and quality of life. To accomplish this mission, the Health and Human Performance Center will provide:
- Access to physical fitness opportunities through traditional methods (exercise equipment and facilities) and non-traditional methods (outdoor education and equipment rental).
- General health screenings
- Experience-based learning (both educational and recreational)
- Relaxation and self-exploration
- Personal development and skill growth
- Ability to pursue special interests
The Health and Human Performance Center will be a comprehensive health and wellness facility that provides opportunities for emotional, occupational, social, intellectual, spiritual and physical well being in cooperation with community agencies.
Click here to download Notice of Privacy Practices.
Please contact us with questions: 505-566-3410