USING WEB ADVISOR FOR PAYROLL FUNCTIONS
Procedure to Access Pay Advices
Only for employees with Direct Deposit
1. Access the San Juan College portal and click "My SJC".
2. Enter the "user name and password".
3. In the tool bar, click on "Web Advisor".
4. In the next screen, find and click "Click Here to Log Into WebAdvisor".
5. A security warning screen will pop up. Click "Yes".
6. In the next screen, click "Log In" and reenter the user name and password. Then click "Submit"..
7. In the next screen, click"Employee". Then locate "Employee Profile" at the far left of the screen.
8. From the menu, find and click "Pay Advices".
Pay Advices are viewed according to pay dates.
Entering Time Worked
For Hourly Employees
1. Access My SJC Home Page.
2. Find the Quick Link drop down arrow and scroll all the way down and click on "Web Advisor".
3. Then click on "Log In" and enter your user name and password and click "Submit".
4. At the next screen click on the "Employee" box.
5. From the menu, choose and click "Time Entry".
6. Look for the correct pay period before enetering hours. For a short period of time you will see both pay periods displayed.
7. Look for the Day and Date then put in whole hours, round to the nearest 1/4 hour when needed. (.25 for 15 minutes - .5 for 30 minutes - .75 for 45 minutes).
8. After you have entered the hours, scroll down to the last part of the page, find and click on the "Electronic Signature Box".
9. Then click "Submit". If it is entered correctly, you should see a confirmation screen.
For questions concerning payroll issues, please contact the Payroll Department:
Carol Carreon - Payroll Supervisor - 566-3543 or CarreonC@sanjuancollege.edu
Juanita Pacheco - Payroll Tech - 566-3245 or PachecoJ@sanjuancollege.edu