Early Admission Program
Information for Students
All requests for early admission must be made directly to the Coordinator of Enrollment Services. The requirements for early admission are outlined below:
- Submission of a completed application for admission
- Successful completion of the Accuplacer (college placement test) when registering for courses with English, Reading, and/or Math prerequisites. Note: Must meet all course prerequisites whether or not Accuplacer is required.
- Interview with the Coordinator of Enrollment Services
- Written letter of parental/guardian permission
- High school transcript of work through previous semester
Early Admit students may take any course (including online courses) with the exception of classes for audit, developmental, physical education courses or private instruction applied music courses. Early admission status is allowed during each term including Spring, Summer, and Fall.
A review of the student’s file will be conducted once all the documents listed above are submitted and a decision will be made regarding the student's eligibility for Early Admission. Please note: a student with an incomplete file cannot be accepted. Early Admit students must follow all dates and deadlines according to all non-degree seeking students as posted in the current schedule.
For more information or questions please contact the Enrollment Services (Admissions and Records) Office at 505-566-3545