SJC Transcript Requests
Official and unofficial transcripts are issued from the Enrollment Services Office for anyone who attended San Juan College after the summer 1982 session. Records for classes taken prior to that date should be requested from New Mexico State University.
A charge of $5.00 is required for any official transcript; there is no charge for an unofficial copy.
Official Transcript Request
Transcript Fee - $5.00
Same Day Handling (ordered by 2:00 pm) - $10.00
Faxed Transcripts - $10.00
- If your financial obligations to San Juan College are not satisfied, your transcripts will be withheld.
- Current semester grades are posted approximately 7 days after the last day of classes. Requests for outgoing transcripts will be processed immediately after grades are posted.
- Typically, transcript requests will be processed the following business day, except during peak registration period and while grades are being processed.
NOTE: Students requesting transcripts to be picked up, those transcripts MUST be picked up within 30 days of the request or a new request must be submitted and new payment made. All transcripts NOT picked up within 30 days will be destroyed. You must show identification if you are picking up your records from the Enrollment Services Office.
Order Official Transcript via WebAdvisor (Current/Recent Students)
Order Official Transcript Electronically (Former Students)
If you do not have access to request your transcripts electronically, you may use the Official Transcript Request Form
For questions concerning transcript requests, please call 505-566-3335
Unofficial transcripts may be obtained:
- on the Web by logging into WebAdvisor www.sanjuancollege.edu/webadvisor
- Select WebAdvisor for Students
- Under Academic Profile – Select 'Transcript'
- Select ‘UG’ for Undergraduate
- at the Enrollment Services Office
- through the mail with a signed release
- Send request to San Juan College, Enrollment Services, 4601 College Blvd, Farmington, NM 87402
- Via faxed request (505-566-3500)