Non-Degree Seeking Continuing SJC Student

If you were enrolled in at least one SJC credit course the previous semester, you maintain this status even if you withdrew from college before the end of the semester.

DO NOT reapply for Admission

Non-degree admission is intended for the student not seeking a degree or certificate at San Juan College or for students who do not meet the requirements for regular degree-seeking admission. A student who has not graduated from high school or completed a GED program may be admitted as a non-degree student, provided the student is at least 18 years of age and his/her class has graduated from high school. Courses taken as a non-degree student may be transferred to another college, taken for job improvement, or personal enrichment. No college or high school transcripts are required to be admitted as a non-degree seeking student. Please Note: Admission as a degree seeking student is required to be considered for Financial Aid or to earn any type of degree.

If you would like to change your status from Non-degree seeking to Degree seeking you must meet the requirements to be a Degree seeking student as posted in the Academic Catalog. You will also need to fill out a Student Information Update Form and change your status.

2 ways to register for courses

  1. On the Student Portal using WebAdvisor or Academic Planning.
  2. In-Person at the Enrollment Services Office in the Educational Services Building

Important Reminders

  • Full payment of all charges including tuition, fees, and books is due by the payment deadline posted in the current semester's schedule.
  • Please see the current Academic Calendar for registration periods and other important dates and deadlines