Welcome to San Juan College!
This orientation will provide you with the basic overview and information you need to get off to a good start in your college career.
Are You Ready?
If you are taking this orientation, you should have:
- Completed and submitted the SJC application
- Filled out and submitted the Federal Financial Aid Form (FAFSA) http://www.sanjuancollege.edu/financialaid
- Requested all your transcripts
- High School or GED
- College transcripts, if any
- Taken the Accuplacer Placement Test
- Consulted with your program advisor or a general advisor
If you have not completed these steps, STOP now and go to http://www.sanjuancollege.edu/onlinenextsteps and complete steps 1 – 5.
Transfer students must be sure to request their transcripts from the other institutions they have attended. Failure to do so will result in registration delays.
In this orientation we will cover these topics:
- Academic catalog and degree plans
- Technology Requirements
- Books and Materials
- Academic Calendar