How to register for courses
New students may register for courses for the Spring 2012 semester beginning on November 14, 2011. Registration for Summer 2012 and Fall 2012 semesters begins April 9, 2012.
Here are the steps:
- Meet with or confer by phone or email with an advisor
- Student and advisor develop class plan for semester.
- Access WebAdvisor and then go to "How To Use WebAdvisor" in lower left corner.
- Log in to WebAdvisor as a current student, using username and password.
- Search for and register for courses.
NOTE: If you get an error message, write it down and call the Helpdesk at 505.566.3266 for assistance.