Student Alert. Please be advised that the jobs on this web page have not been researched and you must use your own discretion when going for an interview or when accepting a job.
Picture FramerClosing Date: august 1st
Company Name: Wal Art Gallery and Framing
Approx. hrs. / week 9:00-5:30
Days of week Monday - Friday
Sales Representative with skills in front of groupsClosing Date: 6/30/2014
Company Name: Harvard Risk Management Corporation
Approx. hrs. / week Days of week Salary Range
Restoration Technician Closing Date: July 6, 2013
Company Name: BEST Cleaning & Disaster Restoration Services, Inc
Approx. hrs. / week12/hr Days of week7 Salary Range
Position Description and Qualifications Established carpet cleaning and disaster restoration company seeks a hard working, dedicated, flexible individual willing to work nights and/or weekends. Experience a plus but not required. References and resumes necessary. For more information about company and the services we provide, please visit www.BestCDRS.com
Company Name: Abe's Fly Shop
Approx. hrs. / week 40
Days of week Wed through Sunday
Salary Range Min. Wage to start
Position Description and Qualifications
Ability to operate cash register, answer phone and take reservations for Motel and Guide Service. Computer skills helpful in issuing New Mexico online fishing and hunting licenses.
How to Apply
Apply in person between the hours of 8:00 am and 6:00 pm at:
Abe's Motel and Store
1791 Highway 173
Navajo Dam, N.M. 87419
Outside Plant Engineer_Telecommunications Closing Date: Until Filled
Company Name: SEFNCO Communications
Days of week 5
Salary Range DOE
Position Description and Qualifications
SEFNCO Communications is currently recruiting for Outside Plant Engineers (OPE) to support our Farmington, NM operation!
Operating from multiple locations, SEFNCO Communications has the ability to provide single source engineering, construction, and management solutions that meet the growing needs of phone, broadband, cable and cellular companies throughout the Western United States. Our expertise has positioned us to support local, State, and Federal agencies, including military installations. It is the same fundamentals that founded the company that drive the company today. SEFNCO Communications is committed to providing the highest level of quality service to our customers and the communities we live in.
The role of the Outside Plant Engineer (OPE) is to help define a build project from job definitions, network integration needs, connection points, overall path planning review to include pictures of site, node integration, areas resources to include buildings, ground and aerial assets and then to help get a “Project Packet” developed. In addition the OPE will also help drive the project through the system for final development and budgeting. The OPE will also support the design team with project detail, images and additional research and resource materials.
• Project development for new Customer proposed projects
• Project Walkout expert related to project makeup
• Project research for projects to include:
o Develop site plan and images
o List of site assets
o Define labor and materials for project
o Permitting needs
o Infrastructure and Node or plant connection points
o Locate service needed
o City, County and State requirements or restrictions
• Daily interaction with various SEFNCO Departments and project updates through this system with regards to design and project start definitions.
• Development of Project Packet to include project detail, maps, images and supporting files for review by other SEFNCO resources.
• Network and asset knowledge and planning to include Aerial & Underground assets and network inventory knowledge.
• Field work as needed to support primary duties to include walking of sites
• Base knowledge of aerial and underground construction
• Practical knowledge of Network operations and associated inventory for both RF and Fiber networks
• Work with design teams to help define project details as needed for design process
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Valid US Drivers license
• Clean driving record
• Ability to read and understand maps, drawings and diagrams for project build process
• Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, Outlook, Etc
• Ability to become proficient with customer “Host Systems”
• Underground knowledge
• Use of Bucket Trucks
• Fiber and RF Network knowledge
• Strong organizational skills
• Able to work with different departments and both internal and external work crews and managers
• Practical and conceptual thinking as related to project descriptions and needs.
• Excellent verbal, written, phone, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced high volume work environment
• Dependable, flexibility to work weekends and holidays, as needed
• Ability to be on-call, as needed.
• Work independently under minimal supervision
• Must possess valid (Class C) Drivers license, with good driving record.
• Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time in front of a computer. Must be able to perform physical activities (lifting heavy equipment up to 50lbs unassisted, bending, standing, climbing, or walking).
• Competitive wage
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Life Insurance/AD&D
How to Apply
Email resumes to email@example.com
NO RECRUITERS please!
To apply, send resumes via this posting or fax to: 1-866-492-7240
No Calls or Recruiters. Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check required.
SEFNCO participates in E-Verify and E-Screen.
Medical Myster Shopper CLOSING DATE: July 30, 2014
Employer: THE BAIRD GROUP
Approx. Hrs/Wk: 0 - 2 /week
Days of week: 1
Salary Range: $8 - $50
Position Description and Qualifications The Baird Group is looking for new mystery shoppers in your area to participate in medical mystery shops. These are well paying assignments and include $50 walkthrough shops, where you pose as a visitor and $8 telephone assignments. You can be up to 100 miles from this location to participate in the phone assignments!
How To Apply:
If you’re interested in learning more about these assignments,
please reply to me at MsScheduler@atlanticbb.net with:
Your Name, City, State, Zip and Email Address
Wines of the San JuanClosing Date: Until Filled
Position Titles: Part-time Office Support,
Seasonal Vineyard / Landscape / Labor
Approx. Hrs/Wk: Varies by Position Days of week: Varies Salary Range: DOE
How to Apply: Contact Audra Winters (505) 325-0279
4601 College Boulevard
Farmington, New Mexico 87402