Frequently Asked Questions
For further information, email the Community Learning Center , stop by Room 1911 in the West Classroom Complex or call 566-3214.
What kinds of classes are offered at the CLC?
Do I have to be a degree seeking San Juan College student to take CLC courses?
- No. CLC classes are open to the community.
How much do CLC courses cost?
- Cost varies. Consult the latest Continuum for specific course costs.
How do I enroll for a class?
- Registration Information
- You may also call (505-566-3214) or come by our office (Room 1911) Monday-Thursday between 8am-5:30pm or Friday from 8am-5pm to enroll.
Do you offer classes for kids?
- We offer over 200 classes throughout the summer in our Kids Kollege program for children ages 4-15 years old.
- We also offer numerous classes throughout the year which are appropriate for students under age 18. See the latest Continuum for specific classes.