Register by phone
Call the Community Learning Center at
Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
You will need:
- the Course ID#
- your credit card number
- the student's social security number (if a new student)
Come to the Community Learning Center in room 1911 in the West Central Classroom Complex and fill out the registration form: Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
San Juan College East
315 S. Ash St. Suite 200.
Call 334-3831 ext. 200 for schedule of hours.
San Juan College West
Turn right at the Intersection of Highway 64 and CR 6500.
Call 598-5897 for schedule of hours.
Course fees must be paid at the time of registration.
We accept cash, checks (made payable to San Juan College), money orders, purchase orders and Visa, Mastercard or Discover.
Course fees do not include the cost of books or supplies unless noted in the class description.
Cancellations & Refunds
- If a course is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, fees will be fully refunded. It is not necessary for the student to request a refund for cancelled classes
- To receive a refund on classes lasting less than one week, you must withdraw from the class 72 hours before that class begins.
- To receive a refund on classes lasting more than one week, you must withdraw from the class no later than one day prior to the second meeting.
- If you withdraw online, you must call 566-3214 for a refund.