Transferring to San Juan College


  • Students must have official transcripts sent from all other institutions attended to: San Juan College Admissions and Records Office.
  • Transcripts will be evaluated and students will be notified via mail of the courses that have been transferred to San Juan College.
  • Students having questions regarding credits that did not transfer should appeal via the Transfer Credit Appeal Form
  • Transfer Equivalency Search


San Juan College

Enrollment Services Office

4601 College Blvd

Farmington, NM 87402

Fax: 505-566-3500