Advanced Petroleum Production Operations Program TRAINING COURSES
SCHEDULE: FALL 2015
These 1-day training courses are designed for anyone currently employed in the industry who wants to acquire knowledge and improve skills. With the exception of the Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Theory of Line Locating class, our oil & gas industry training courses are offered EVERY THURSDAY, 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., with one-hour break for lunch (on your own). All classes are held at the School of Energy at 800 S. Hutton.
Cost for each course includes San Juan College tuition & fees, and a materials fee. Billing questions can be answered by Dedi Greenfield at the School of Energy, 327-5705, x241.
Register for classes by calling the School of Energy, 327-5705.
Provide employees’ names; course title and section number (e.g. ENER 299-217), and date from the schedule below; and a contact phone number in case the class is cancelled or the locations is changed and we need to contact you. Quick Applications and billing paperwork will be completed in class.
- Please enroll 2 business days in advance if at all possible.
- Maximum of 16 students per class. Supervisors welcome.
- All classes at 800 S. Hutton.
- All Friday Line Locating classes meet from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the School of Energy, 800 S. Hutton, Farmington, NM 87401.
- Students may earn 0.5 college credits per course toward a certificate/degree.
Please refer to the Oil & Gas Industry Catalog of Courses for course descriptions.
Call the School of Energy @ (505) 327-5705 to register and/or for more information.
For more information, please call School of Energy at 505-327-5705.
Or send an email to Carmen King .