Child Stroller Policy
The Health and Human Performance Center is now allowing strollers to be used on the indoor running/walking track during designated times.
- Parent must have a current membership with the HHPC and sign a liability form for all children/minors regardless of age.
- Child must stay in the stroller at all times. This is for the safety of your child as well as other runners on the track.
- Parents must remain with the child in the stroller at all times.
- Stroller must be clean, please no mud on the tires. It is extremely difficult to clean the mud off the track.
- Strollers must remain in one lane. Please do not take up two lanes, this makes it very difficult for other runners to pass.
- For your convenience please use the elevator to get to the track. Please do not drag strollers up the stairs.
Times that strollers are permitted:
|Monday - Friday
||9:30 am - 11:30 am and 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
||6:30 am - 1:30 pm