Renewable Energy Pathfinder
Most Renewable Energy materials are shelved in LC Call # TJ 808 – TJ 825, but also TH, TK, and others.
Specific materials can be found in the library catalog by using these:
General subject terms:
- Renewable energy sources
- Power sources
- Energy conservation
Specific subject terms:
- Solar power
- Wind power
- Geothermal resources
- Dwellings – Energy conservation
- Photovoltaic power systems
Examples of Print sources:
TJ 808 .S3313 2002
The Solar Economy: renewable energy for a sustainable global future
HC 79 .E5 P42 1992
Energy and the ecological economics of sustainability.
HD 9505 .U63 2002
New Mexico's energy, present and future: policy, production, economics, and the environment.
TH 4840 .E95 2002
Ewing, Rex A. and LaVonne.
Logs, wind and sun: handcraft your own log home…then power it with nature.
G 1381 .P3 R45 2002
Renewable energy atlas of the West: a guide to the region's resource potential.
TH 7414 . C475 2002
Chiras, Daniel D.
The Solar house: passive heating and cooling.
TJ 820 .M374 2002
Manwell, J. F. et al.
Wind energy explained: theory, design and application.
TJ 163.3 .R45 2002
Renewable energy: trends and prospects.
REF TJ 808n.B476 2001
Alternative energy: facts, statistics, and issues.
REF TJ 163.2 .E4555 2002
Energy alternatives: opposing viewpoints
New Mexico State Documents:
Various state energy agencies publish information about Renewable Energy inititatives in New Mexico.
Most are located in NM X 800.
Check with reference staff for the locations of other documents.
The library has the following videos about renewable energy and sustainability issues. They are available for overnight checkout and are located behind the circulation desk.
- Economics: reinventing the world
REF HC 106 .R34 2000
- The End of Suburbia: oil depeletion and the collapse of the American Dream
HT352 .U6 E54 2004
- The Greening of Cuba
REF S 605.5 .G73 1996
- Kilowatt ours: a plan to re-energize America
REF TJ 163.4 .S64 B377 2004
- Renewable power: Earth's clean energy destiny
REF TJ 808 .R46 1999
- Residential microhydro power with Don Harris
REF TK 1081 .H27X 1997
- Residential solar electricity with Johnny Weiss
REF TH 7414 .I58 1996
- Residential wind power with Mike Sagrillo
REF TJ 828 .S24 1996
- Siemens solar basic photovoltaic technology course (8 volumes)
REF TK 1087 .R44 1995
- Solar water pumping with Windy Dankoff
REF TJ 912 .D26X 1997
- Storage batteries for renewable energy systems with Richard Perez
REF TK 2941 .P47X 1997
- Subdivide and conquer: a modern Western
REF HD 209 .S9 1999
The library provides the following journals:
- Home Power
1987-2004 (CD-ROM), Aug 2004 - present (Paper)
- Renewable energy world
Please view our Online Databases page for online access to additional journal and magazine articles about Renewable Energy.
Find useful Renewable Energy information on our Internet Resources page.