Judy Hudson — Director of Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Science, Kansas State Unversity, 1971
- Master of Education, Emporia State University, 1993
- Education Administration Certificante, NMSU, 2000
Hudson brings a wide variety of experience in working with young children to the classes she instructs at San Juan College. Ten years of her carreer was spent working with special needs infants and toddlers in her home state, Kansas. In New Mexico, Hudson began a pilot program in dual immersion language while teaching both kindergarten and pre-kinder. She has also served as the director of preschool special eduation services. She has instructed students of various ages in art and has had three gallery showings of her students work.
At San Juan College, Hudson is the lead instructor and advisor for the Early Childhood Education Program, which offers both a certificate program and a tranfer module associates degree. She is advisor to the Future Educators Club on campus and also directs the P-16 QEAT Grant.
- ECED-235 Family and Community Collaboration
- ECED-255 Assessment of Children &Evaluation of Programs
- ECED-299 Various Special Topics in ECE
Director of Early Childhood Education
For more information, please call Judy Hudson, PhD at (505) 566-3246.
Or send us an email at HudsonJ@sanjuancollege.edu.