Judy Hudson — Director of Early Childhood Education
- PhD, New Mexico State University, Curriculum and Instruction, College of Education
- Dissertation Title: A Postmodern Investigation of Early Childhood Education Advocacy
- Bachelor of Science, Kansas State Unversity, 1971
- Master of Education, Emporia State University, 1993
- Education Administration Certificate, NMSU, 2000
Dr. Hudson brings a wide variety of experience in working with young children to the classes she instructs at San Juan College. Ten years of her carreer was spent working with special needs infants and toddlers in her home state, Kansas. In New Mexico, she has also taught kindergarten, developmental preschool, and dual immersion Spanish classes to children.
At San Juan College, Hudson is the lead instructor and advisor for the Early Childhood Education Program, which offers a tranfer module associates degree. She is director of Teacher Education and Chair of the Department of Language and Education.
Director of Early Childhood Education
For more information, please call Judy Hudson, PhD at (505) 566-3246.
Or send an email to HudsonJ@sanjuancollege.edu.