- Students in the DMAD program synthesize ideas and concepts from various disciplines to create new works of media.
- Students in the DMAD program develop a design foundation for creating effective audio and visual communication.
- Students in the DMAD program communicate and present ideas in print, face-to-face, and electronic messages in both academic and client settings.
- Students in the DMAD program analyze complex projects and apply project management techniques to breakdown smaller tasks, set milestones, and evaluate progress.
- Students in the DMAD program adhere to current industry standards in print, video, web and emerging technologies to create new works of media.
For more information, please call Luke Renner at (505) 566-3792.
Or send us an email at email@example.com.