- The student will acquire and evaluate the clinical data to determine the appropriate treatment plan and the patient’s response to therapy.
- The student will perform, and assist in the performance of, prescribed diagnostic studies and assess the appropriateness of prescribed respiratory care.
- The student will assess the cardio-pulmonary status of patients, establish appropriate therapeutic goals, and oversee case management for patients with cardiopulmonary and related diseases.
- The student will participate in the development, performance, evaluation and modification of respiratory care treatment plans.
- The student will participate in the performance of patient, family and community health education programs that promote cardiopulmonary wellness and disease prevention and management.
- The student will initiate and conduct prescribed pulmonary rehabilitation and home care treatment.
- The student will promote evidence-based practice by adhering to established clinical practice guidelines and evaluating published research for its relevance to patient care.
For more information, please call Paulette Stanley at (505) 566-3851.
Or send us an email at email@example.com.