- Students will perform a variety of analyses on DC and AC circuits.
- Students will wire and bend conduit for a motor controller, and install and troubleshoot 3-phase motors.
- Students will calibrate process transmitters (level, pressure, temperature and flow) within 2% of span (upper and lower limits).
- Students will tune a feed-forward and feed-back closed loop controller to optimize process performance.
- Students will write and develop ladder logic programming for programmable logic controllers (PLC’s) used to operate and troubleshoot equipment.
- Students will interpret industrial schematics in order to return to service non-operational equipment.
For more information, please call Rick DeLaBarcena at (505) 566-3513.
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.