Student Learning Outcomes
The graduate of the San Juan College Department of Nursing:
- Creates supportive relationships to provide personal, individualized, compassionate care to meet patient needs and goals. (Patient-Centered Care)
- Participates cooperatively within nursing and multidisciplinary teams respecting the unique and diverse expertise that team members provide. (Teamwork & Collaboration)
- Integrates best current evidence with clinical practice to meet individualized patient needs and organizational goals. (Evidence-Based Practice)
- Formulates care and process outcomes to support data driven decisions that improve the quality and safety of health care delivery. (Quality Improvement)
- Evaluates and mitigates risk of harm within the environment of care through organizational processes and individual performance. (Safety)
- Integrates technology to communicate, manage information, minimize error, and support decision making. (Informatics)
- Exemplifies integrity and commitment to a professional work ethic and lifelong learning. (Professional Behavior)
For more information, please call Department of Nursing at (505) 566-3224.
Or send an email to email@example.com.