Upon completion of the AA program, the successful student will:
- Demonstrate the general core knowledge necessary to transition to a four year institution to earn a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary, Secondary or Special Education.
- Describe the teaching profession, its historical, philosophical and social foundations, and code of ethical conduct and articulate a rationale for becoming a teacher.
- Model relationships with colleagues, children and families that exemplify teacher dispositions that contribute positively to the community.
- Recognize and appreciate the diversity as it exists in the community and within each educational environment.
- Communicate effectively with regard to their focus teaching field by exchanging ideas and information both orally, in writing and utilizing appropriate technology.
For more information, please call Teacher Education/Alternative Licensure at 505-566-3044.
Or send an email to email@example.com.