San Juan College Strategic Goals
- Establish well-defined policies, procedures and processes that advance the strategic plan.
- Provide high quality student services that mitigate obstacles, promote learning and goal attainment.
- Develop partnerships with industry, community, and other academic institutions that enhance student learning and the economic vitality of the region.
- Develop systems for broad-based participation in data-informed decision making.
- Allocate resources that promote institutional effectiveness.
- Develop new resources and revenue streams to support operational and programmatic needs.
- Provide resources and professional development for faculty and staff that support the Learning College philosophy within the comprehensive community college model.
- Collaborate with regional leaders to drive economic development in the Four Corners.
- Serve as a center for the arts, cultural enrichment and a resource for multi-cultural understanding.
- Build widespread awareness of college programs, activities and services from which the College’s stakeholders can benefit.