How to Register Online for Encore
2. Click Log In
3. Enter Username and Password (see below)
4. Click Students
5. Under “Registration” select the “Register for Sections” option.
6. Click Express Registration
7. Enter the course code number in the desired boxes for “Subject,” “Course Number” and “Section Number.” The course code number is found in bold at the end of each class description in the Continuum. “Subject” is a drop down list; select from one of the options given.
Example: PHED 104 E01
PHED is the “Subject,” 104 is the “Course Number” and E01 is the “Section Number.”
Select the current term from the drop down menu.
8. Click Submit
9. Click AU-Audit or RG-Register under “Action” If you choose RG-Register you will be graded in the course.
10. Click Submit
11. Pay for classes with a credit card
Username and password
What’s my Username (User ID) and password?
The campus logon account is the account you use to log onto campus computers, the San Juan College portal, and online registration. Your username is the first letter of your first name, the first letter of your middle name (if you do not have a middle name, this letter will be skipped), the first 12 letters of your last name and the last two digits of your social security number.
Student name: Bubba L. Schwarzenegger
Social security #: 123-45-6789
The default password is sjcp + the last four digits of your social security number. For example, if your social security number is 123-45-6789, your default password would be sjcp6789
If you are a returning student and you have not used your San Juan College username and password within the past six months, begin by resetting your password at www.sanjuancollege.edu/reset
. For problems with your username and password, call the help desk at 566-3266.