In order for us to better serve you as an employer; please take a moment to fill out this short survey. Thank you!
1. How many years have you worked with the San Juan College Career Center (formerly Career Services) for your employee recruiting efforts?
2. What services can the Career Center provide that would be helpful to you as an employer?
3. What services does the Career Center currently provide that are helpful to you as an employer?
4. Career Check is a non-recruiting event that is designed to educate our community high school students on careers. What incentives would you like to have from us in order to attend this event?
5. Have you ever utilized our employer on-line job posting feature on our SJC webpage to announce current job openings? (if no, please explain why and skip to question 8).
6. How would you rate the ease of posting through our online job posting form?
7. How effective is the online job positing system in recruiting qualified job candidates?
8. From your experience, what areas do SJC students and graduates need to improve upon when applying for a job at your company? (check all that are of most concern)
9. How effective is the SJC Community Job fair in regards to recruiting qualified job candidates?
10. What is your preferred way for the SJC Career Center to keep in touch with you in regards to upcoming events, announcements etc.?
11. Have you ever visited out departmental webpage: www.sanjuancollege.edu/careercenter ?
12. Do you have any other comments or suggestions for improvement?
13. Would you be interested in any of these (check all that apply):
14. If you checked any of these above, or would like us to contact you regarding upcoming events, please provide your information below:
Thank you for taking the time for filling out this survey! You’re feedback is very important to us.
SJC OFFICE OF QUALITY IMPROVEMENT AND CAREER CENTER
Facebook Page: www.facebook/careercentersjc