Follow uson Facebook
Panel Assembly Specialist Closing Date: July 3, 2014
Company Name: Automation-X
Approx. hrs. / week 40
Days of week 5
Salary Range $15 per hour
Position Description and Qualifications
Panel Assembly Specialist
Automation-X, the industry leader in oil and gas wellhead automation products has an immediate opportunity for a Panel Assembly Specialist in our facility on Carlton Avenue in Farmington. Our success is built on delivering integrated automation solutions to the oil and gas industry. This position will assemble panel enclosures for our oil & gas customers throughout the United States.
Skills required include:
• Experience with enclosure layout design
• Good understanding of electronic schematics
• Experienced using small hand tools
• Skilled in running cable and wires within an enclosure
• Understands low voltage power systems
• Some lifting, bending required; soldering experience a plus
• Has good attention to detail and accuracy; follows QA requirements throughout assembly process
• Reliable work history and positive attitude working with other members of the team. Solid verbal and written communication skills.
We offer a competitive hourly salary and an outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) Plan with a 4% company match.
How to Apply
Send resume to Amy Echols at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bring resume and complete application at 620 S. Carlton Ave. in Farmington
See our web site at www.automation-x.com