Are you looking for a place to call home temporarily? Then Entre might be the place for you!
In our untethered world not all businesses need a place to call home. Entre is our location neutral program designed for those times you just need a place to hang your hat but not your whole business life. We are here to support location neutral and home-based businesses by providing training, coaching, and networking opportunities as well as access to temporary professional space for businesses primarily located in San Juan County or considering moving to San Juan County.
What is Included?
- Invitations to all Enterprise Center training events such as Brown Bag lunches
- Limited one-to-one coaching with Enterprise Center Director
- Easy access to Enterprise Center strategic partners (SBDC, WESST, 4CED, NMMEP, etc.)
- Participation in networking meetings or events
- Inclusion in any marketing arranged by Entre
- Coworking Space
What is Coworking Space?
- A temporary desk in a joint use room
- A temporary office (when available)
- A small conference room for 4-8 people (when available)
- A large conference room for up to 20 people (when available)
- Free WiFi