Fieldwork Educator Certificate Workshop
Occupational Therapy Assistant Program is proud to present Fieldwork Educator Certificate Workshop
May 2nd and 3rd, 8.00am to 5.00pm both days
Zia Conference Room in the Health and Human Performance Center, Main Campus
To register click this link to complete the form. Registration
To pay with a credit card please call: 505-566-3396
Questions about the workshop call: 505-566-3849
Earn 15 Contact Hours/1.5 AOTA CEUs
"As an occupational therapy fieldwork educator, your knowledge, supervision, and direction are critical to the success of your students and to the future of occupational therapy.
AOTA is your partner in both of these important endeavors. For that reason, we are pleased to offer you the opportunity to advance your skills in this important area through a brand new national Fieldwork Educators Certificate Program (FWECP)!
Designed specifically for fieldwork educators and academic fieldwork coordinators, this unique 2-day training will be held in convenient workshops throughout the country."
Here’s what you can expect to gain—
- Deeper understanding of your role as a fieldwork educator
- Effective strategies to integrate learning theories and supervision models
- Increased skills to provide high-quality educational opportunities during fieldwork experiences
- Interaction with trainers through dialogue and reflections about fieldwork
- Engagement in 4 curricular modules: administration, education, supervision, and evaluation
- Analysis of strategies to support best practice in fieldwork education
- Continuing education credit (15 contact hours) toward licensure renewal
For more information, please call Jackie Sena at 505-566-3849.
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.