2014 Open Enrollment
OUR BENEFITS ARE CHANGING
Your 2014 Open Enrollment will take place starting Wed., Apr. 23, thru Fri., May 16. There have been some changes to the existing benefit plans. Enrollment is Mandatory! In order to make an informed decision regarding your benefit elections there are several ways to be informed:
- Group meetings on
- Wednesday, April 23 at 9:00, 10:30 and 2:30 in Room 9010-12 — SEE SESSION VIDEO BELOW
- Thursday, April 24 at 1:30 and 4:00 in Room 7103
- Friday, April, 25 at 9:00 on Room 7103
- Retiree Group meeting specifically for Retirees on Thursday, April 24 from 9-11 am in Room 7103.
- If you did not attend a meeting, you may view a video of a group meeting below.
You must register for your one-on-one meeting by scheduling your appointment and then confirming your appointment by clicing on the confirmation link sent to you via email. Schedule your appointment at https://bookwhen.com/sjcopenenrollment2014.
If you do not enroll in benefits during this enrollment period, you will not have coverage effective July 1, 2014.
PLEASE BRING WITH YOU THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR YOURSELF AND ANY DEPENDENTS / BENEFICIARIES:
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
IF YOU ARE WAIVING HEALTH CARE YOU MUST STILL COMPLETE THE ENROLLMENT FORM FOR BASIC TERM LIFE ($50,000 LIFE INSURANCE PROVIDED BY THE COLLEGE)
Presbyterian Health Plan
Delta Dental Plan
Vision Service Plan (VSP)
Mutual of Omaha Life Insurance