THERAPY (MASSAGE, OTA, PTA)
|PHYSICAL THERAPY, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY, SPEECH-LANGUAGE PATHOLOGY and SPECIAL EDUCATION
HOURS / WEEK: 40
DAYS OF WEEK: 5-7 days
SALARY RANGE: DOE
Treat patients and provide a plan of care
Prepare documentation, progress notes and reports and discharge summaries
SNF and Acute Care experience
Valid NYS PTA License & Credentials
Experience with Rehab Optima
Physical Therapy Assistant : 1 year
|HOW TO APPLY
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Physical Therapist Assistant
Company Name: Alamogordo/Carlsbad Physical Therapy & Wellness Centers
Approx. hrs. / week 40
Days of week M-F
Salary Range $22 - $29/hour
Closing Date: 01/25/2016
|Position Description and Qualifications
Exceptional Opportunity for Exceptional Therapist
Do you value a culture of continual improvement, world class continuing education, state-of-the-art equipment, top notch technology, industry leading protocols and staff support that frees therapists to focus on patient care and personal development?
Are you in this for the long run, committed to superior patient outcomes while enjoying a personally and financially rewarding career (not just a job)?
Do you devour information and exhaust every available avenue to learn how you can be the best in your profession and take your skill set to the next level?
Are you interested in being the best there is and taking advantage of the tools available to propel your practice to the next level?
If you know you have a lot to offer and want to work in an environment that will foster that spirit of excellence, then contact us today. Every day you wait is another day someone else is grabbing your ticket to ride to the top. Do you think you’re worth it? Then contact us today.
Assists physical therapists in providing specially prescribed physical therapy treatments and procedures, in accordance with New Mexico Practice Act guidelines.
May assist in the development of treatment plans, the documentation of treatment progress, and the modification of specific treatments in accordance with patient status and within the scope of treatment plans established by physical therapist.
Assists patients with modalities, rehabilitative activities and exercises in their treatment plan, as prescribed by a physical therapist.
Provides quality care to all patients as appropriate for patient pathology.
Utilizes various treatments to restore, improve and maintain functioning, alleviate pain, or prevent physical dysfunction in patients.
Observes patients during treatments; Compiles and evaluates data on patient progress and responses to treatments; Reports findings to physical therapist.
Fits patients for, adjusts and trains patients in use and care of orthopedic braces, prostheses, and supportive devices.
Schedules patients efficiently to meet Clinic productivity goals.
Utilizes functional activities with proper coding and documentation to maximize patient benefit.
Measures patient's range-of-joint motion, length and girth of body parts, and vital signs to determine effects of specific treatments or to assist Physical Therapist to compile data for patient evaluations.
Manages active patients to ensure attendance and compliance with treatment plan.
Completes all required daily notes during treatment and other documentation timely.
Confers with patients, medical practitioners, or other appropriate parties to plan, implement, or assess intervention programs.
Complies with Clinic policies and procedures and other regulatory standards; Executes practices as appropriate.
Complies with professional, ethical, and legal standards.
Ensures patient service and quality standards are met including patient interaction and cleanliness of facilities.
Ensures professionalism standards of the facilities and staff are met and maintains professional image of the facilities.
Participates in plans for continuous quality improvement regarding patient care, staff development and facility advancement.
Complies with Clinic programs for functional outcomes and patient satisfaction.
Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
|How to Apply
Email resume to email@example.com
Apply online at https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=NMREHAB
|OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST - 60131
|If you are a licensed Occupational Therapist (OT) who wants to make an immediate impact in your job. In addition, you like to travel and explore opportunities in a variety of settings and locations.
Occupational Therapists (OT) help patients regain as much mobility and independence as possible by providing quality therapeutic care, equipment, and modification of tasks necessary to help them achieve their goals. We will rely on you to determine treatment plans in consultation with physicians, and by prescription, and secure the necessary supplies and adaptive equipment for residents to facilitate independence.
•Providing skilled occupational therapy services/interventions in accordance with Physician orders
•Assessing patient needs, planning for, evaluating, and modifying care to meet goals of Occupational Therapy Interventions
•Collaborating with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient
•Instructing patient/family on patient's total occupational therapy program (s)
•Advising, consulting, and instructing members of the multi-disciplinary team in specific occupational therapy modalities
•Observing and reporting patient progress and/or changes in patient status to Physician and appropriate multi-disciplinary team members
•Graduated from a school of Occupational Therapy accredited with the American Occupational Therapy.
•Association and the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association preferred.
•Maintains certification through the American Occupational Therapy Certification Board preferred.
•Current CPR certification.
•Current Health Certificate per state regulation or contract specific.
OT OCC THERAPIST CURRENT CPR LICENSE CURRENT STATE LICENSE CURRENT TB TEST
|How to apply:
Reference Number: 60131
|Physical Therapist Assistant-PTA
Company Name: Aegis Therapies
Approx. hrs. / week 30+
Days of week vary
Salary Range Negotiable
Closing Date: 1/31/2016
|Position Description and Qualifications
Essential Job Functions
• Assist in the treatment of residents as directed by the Physical Therapist and participate as an active member of facility's rehabilitation team.
• Provides treatment to residents as directed by the Physical Therapist. Records treatments given in medical record. Instructs families and staff in maintenance programs as directed by the Physical Therapist. Communicates with supervisor and other interdisciplinary team members regarding resident progress, problems, and plans.
• Participates in resident-care conferences and weekly rehabilitation meetings.
• Participates in facility in-service training programs.
• Assists with cleaning and maintenance of treatment area and department.
• Maintains resident confidence and protects nursing home operations by records, keeping information confidential. Records daily treatment charges according to facility policy and procedures.
• Protects resident and employee by adhering to infection control policies and protection protocols. Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with facility and department procedure rules and regulations.
• Provides community based services such as health and wellness activities as required. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Meets educational requirements established in the state of practice
• Current licensure in practicing state and/or nationally certified as a Physical Therapist Assistant
• Must pass post-offer drug test and pass post-employment physical exam if required
• Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
• Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information.
• Must be able to relate professionally, positively, and cooperatively with residents, resident's family members, and other employees at all levels.
We are always in need of outstanding, compassionate professionals to join our team. Bring your passion for individualized care, and we'll reward your dedication and performance with a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical insurance, retirement savings plans, and paid time off, not to mention an environment where you can grow long-term professional relationships with colleagues and patients. Apply today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or veteran status. Drug-Free Workplace
|How to Apply