Mandatory Employer Notices
This page contains the notices that must be posted by employers according to state and federal law. See the Postings Checklist to make sure you have all the required notices.
The following are included in the 7 in 1 Poster:
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Employee Rights under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Employee Reform and Control Act
- Job Safety and Health-Occupational Safety and Healthy Act-Federal (OSHA)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
- New Mexico Minimum Wage Act poster - prints out on two legal size pages (New)
- New Mexico Discrimination is against the law poster (New)
- New Mexico Job Health and Safety Protection poster-(State OSHA)
- New Mexico Worker's Comp Administration poster
- Any accident must complete a First Notice of Accident form and notify Public Safety.
- Accident reporting forms are provided through SJC HR Benefits Manager. Please post forms where employees can access them.
- Instructions for reporting an accident
- Notice of Human Trafficking - English (New)
- Notice of Human Trafficking - Spanish (New)
- Notice of Human Trafficking - Navajo (New)
- State Whistleblower Protection