The Transfer Center offers one-on-one support to students who plan on transferring to a four-year institution to complete their Bachelors or advanced degree. We partner with the SJC Advising Center to stay on top of student transfer opportunities and issues.
Whether you're in the planning stages or preparing to submit your application, let us help:
- Serve as a liaison between you and the four-year institution
- Guide you on selecting a SJC course plan for transfer
- Assist you with preparing your admission's application packet
- Provide you with lots of free resources - college brochures, scholarship & financial aid info, and our lab computer for you to work on
Workshops we offer:
- Transfer Talk: Services and Overview of the Transfer Center
- How to Navigate the Transfer Process
- How to Transfer Without Leaving Home
Contact us to schedule a classroom visit or invite us to be a part of your next event.
Discover the benefits of completing your Associates Degree here at SJC
The first and most important step is deciding what your career goals are. From there you can pick your major and come up with an educational plan. SJC has advisors and counselors who are committed to helping you turn your career dreams into reality.First Steps
You've chosen your major and plan to get a bachelors or advanced degree. It's time to develop a solid plan for success. We've laid it out for you in three simple steps. Plan.Apply.Transfer
For more information, please call The Transfer Center at 505-566-3983.
Or send an email to email@example.com.