Childcare services are available to San Juan College students and staff and community members.
San Juan College Contact Information:
- For enrollment questions and details please go to the SJC Child & Family Development Center or call 566-3383.
- For questions about your child care, please go to or contact the SJC Child & Family Development Center at 566-3383.
- For questions about your account balances and payments, please come to or contact the Business Office at firstname.lastname@example.org at 566-3255
Child Care Payment Information:
- Weekly payments for childcare services can be made 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday-Friday at the Business Office, located on the ground floor of the Education Services Building (Clock Tower Building).
- Cash, check, or credit/debit card are all acceptable forms of childcare payment.
Other Payment Options:
- SJC faculty and staff may choose bi-monthly payroll deductions for childcare. To begin payroll deductions for childcare, please check the appropriate box on the Childcare Application form.
- Students may pay their Childcare from their Financial Aid awards by checking the appropriate box on the Childcare Application form.
- Parents receiving State or Tribal assistance with childcare payments need to submit an Assistance Contract prior to the start of each semester. A new Assistance Contract must be submitted each semester.
State CYFD Information:
- Parents can walk-in to CYFD to see a counselor or make an appointment Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Parents with last names starting with A-I can call 325-0820 to make an appointment.
- Parents with last names starting with J-Z can call 325-8564 to make an appointment.
- Parents can stop by the SJC Childcare Center to get a copy of what parents are required to bring to an initial meeting or they can stop in at the CYFD building to pick up a copy.
- The CYFD address is 2800 Farmington Ave, Farmington, NM 87401.
- Parents will need to call the Tribe to set up an appointment and get the tribal packet to enroll for assistance. Please call Tribal CCDF in Shiprock at 505-368-1580.
SJC Testing Center Hours – Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM and Saturday 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Services Provided through theSJC Testing Center:
- Testing for SJC courses-Online, Hybrid and Make-up exams only!
- Admissions Testing for SJC programs
- Certification and Licensure Testing
- General Educational Development (GED)
- Proctoring Services for distance education classes
- Testing for College Credit
Services NOT provided through SJC Testing Center:
- Exams for entire sections of SJC Courses (except online & hybrid)
- Scoring Services
- Copying Exams
- Correcting Errors on Exams
- Administering Separate Course or Instructor Evaluations
- Collecting or Returning Student Papers, Journals, Projects
- Storage or Distribution of Practice Exams