The Small Business Development Center at San Juan College is eager to help you fulfill your dream of a successful business, Through services designed specifically for new business, the business counselors can help you navigate the complexity of starting a business.
The services specifically offered to new businesses are:
- Understand local, state and federal regulations, including taxes
- Determine the most suitable legal structure for your business
- Develop a comprehensive business plan, including financial projections
- Understand financing options, sources of capital and apply for bank and SBA loans suited to your needs
- Assistance in estimating business value if buying a business